IDENTITY AND ILLUSION!!


I see myself days running so slow...  I face the clock turns when I get to know... 

Till now everything had a start... 

But when I fear everything breaks apart... 

The more I try of knowing myself more... 

The more it makes me scare to be no more... 

Every second of life that passes by... 

The more I say the word it's time to say goodbye...

Every thought I made was a part of my dream...

The destiny I made will have no scheme... 

The more I seek...

Makes me weak... 

Knowing the world is a gift... but...

Knowing myself always make me sick...

I have know myself as a part of life... 

Depression seeks and I find myself with a knife... 

What more do I need...

Almighty... I plead... 

This world is no good...

Fighting myself...in a place inside my head... 

Which is bad neighborhood...

I pray you God... 

You are my Lord... 

Take to to your place...

Where everything could be fought...

Your teachings which you have taught... 

Can never be forgot... but...

Inside myself sleeps death... 

By whom I am caught... 

Can't fight myself in the darkest dreams... 

All I remember your words that always heals... 

If anything I wished in my darkest times... 

It will be your light... For which I pray sometimes...

My work in life is complete...

I was myself with whom I could compete... 

Nevertheless you gave me life... 

All you want me is to fight... 

Till darkness comes to daylight...

Till darkness comes to daylight...

Post a Comment

0 Comments